Academic English Program (AEP) offers the following:
- Academic Classes: 23 hours a week of Mini-Group language classes. Our subjects include Writing, Reading, Grammar for Academic Writers, Listening, Speaking, and Academic Technology.
- University Placement: We provide assistance researching schools, making information requests, completing applications, writing cover letters, and all other steps required to place students in a range of colleges and universities across the country.
- Testing Services: The school offers a wide variety of tests and test preparation services, including the following:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language - Internet-Based Test)
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
- UMPT (University of Michigan Placement Test) to monitor progress
Academic English Program Calendar:
You can start the program from any term!
- Winter Term:
January 7- March 28 (12 weeks)
- Spring Term:
April 7- June 27 (12 weeks)
- Summer Term:
July 7- September 26 (12 weeks)
- Fall Term:
October 6 - December 19 (11 weeks)
Return to the Top