Our Intensive GRE Preparation Program familiarizes you with all three sections of the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) test, while focusing on vocabulary and language skills. You will also work on test-taking strategies, pacing, and personalized study plans. The program qualifies as full-time study for student visa purposes.
The Intensive 12-week GRE Preparation Program includes:
- 21 hours per week of small group classes (4-10 students)
- GRE practice tests with score reports.
- GRE instructors who have demonstrated mastery of their subject.
- Exclusive course materials.
- Two-full length, professionally graded practice tests.
Group courses start the first Monday of each month, provided a minimum of four students are enrolled. We also offer one one-on-one classes to meet your specific needs and goals. Packages of 12 and 36 hours are available with flexible schedules.
The GRE is a graduate entrance exam required for many Master's and Doctorate programs. The GRE has three sections: Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing. Each section is broken down into the following types of questions:
- Verbal (30 minutes, 30 questions):
- 6 - 8 analogy questions
- 5 - 7 sentence completion questions
- 8 - 10 antonym questions
- 2 - 4 reading comprehension passages, with a total of 6 - 10 questions each
Math (45 minutes, 28 questions):
- 12 to 16 five-choice problem solving questions, including 4 to 6 chart questions (with 2 to
3 charts) 13 to 15 four-choice quantitative comparison questions
Analytical Writing (one 45 minute essay, and one 30 minute essay):
- "Present Your Perspective on an Issue" - 45-minute: Basic five-paragraph essay discussing either side of a two-sided question. For example: "One has never lived until
he has had children. Do you agree or disagree? Why?"
The GRE is given, designed, and administered by ETS, with whom we are not affiliated. For information on test dates and locations, visit www.ETS.org.
Return to the Top