Application Deadlines and Minimum Age
Normally, we must receive a complete set of application documents and fees no later than 30 days before the program starts. Acceptance of late applications is subject to space availability. To enroll you have to be at least 16 years of age.
How to apply?
We encourage you to apply online, but you may also print out a printable Application Form from your browser and send it by mail or Fax. Please note that you may apply online only if you pay enrollment fees and deposits online by credit card.
We accept VISA and MasterCard. In our Online Secure Form, we utilize the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) authentication and RC4 128 bit encryption technology. SSL encryption protects information being transmitted across the internet to our processing center.
You can also print out a monospaced printable application form
from your browser, fill in your application and send it by post or by fax. If you use the printable application form, you can make your payment of the registration fee and deposits by credit card, check or international money order or by wire transfer to our bank account.
Please send us the folowing:
- Completed application (printed or online).
- A non-refundable application fee of US$80.00, course registration fee of $100.00 and a tuition deposit of $200. The tuition deposit is part of the cost of your course and is deducted from the total tuition fees. The tuition deposit is not an additional cost. Please note that your application will be considered only when your payment of the enrollment fees and the tuition deposit has been received.
- If you requested accommodations, please also send a non-refundable accommodation placement fee of $150.
Upon receiving your application and your payment of the enrollment fees and deposit, we will send you a registration confirmation and invoice.
The payment of the balance of fees is due upon receipt of invoice.
Your place will be confirmed only when the full payment has been received. The full payment must be paid before we can issue documentation in support of a visa application
You may pay by wire transfer, check or money order, or by credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard. You will find payment details on the printable or online Application forms.
Please note that before we issue I-20 forms for international students we must receive the full payment (if the U.S. Consulate in your country refuses to issue you a student visa, all prepaid funds will be refunded in accordance with the Terms and Conditions listed below on this "Enrollment" page) and documentary evidence that you have sufficient funds for your stay here in USA. If an I-20 is required, then this documentary evidence must accompany the application form (if you apply online, you may fax the document or send it by mail). We are obliged to hold this information on file for the immigration authorities.
The documentary evidence can be either of the following:
- Supporting evidence of financial means (e.g. a recent bank statement) to cover tuition and living expenses for the duration of their stay
- A supporting letter of financial responsibility from the parent accompanied by evidence of financial means.
- A letter of sponsorship from a person, company or organization together with evidence of financial means
If the bank documentation is not in your name, you must attach this Statement of Financial Support form
(please note: this file is in PDF format), or a letter from your sponsor. The sponsor form or letter is required to demonstrate that your sponsor is willing to finance your studies, and also that he/she understands the costs and refund policies.
For more information, please review
I-20 form, Certificate of Eligibility for student F-1 visas
page of this online brochure.
If you are visiting the U.S. as a tourist or for business purposes, you can take a part-time course at our school.
We also accept F-1 students attending other schools who want to transfer to our school in Miami
. Just send us your application and upon registration we will send you the transfer form.
Return to the Top