English for Automobile Industry course has been developed specifically for people who work in automobile industry and who need English to communicate in a variety of situations with colleagues, clients, and business partners. This course supplies you with the target vocabulary and commonly-usd expressions that are essential to communication, whether you work directly for car manufacturer, a supplier, in a car dealership, or for a marketing agency involved with the automobile industry.
English for Automobile Industry course includes:
- reading and listening exercises that present language and vocabulary in context
- authentic documents used in accounting and finance
- stimulating role-plays for pairwork and group tasks
- interactive exercises to practice useful vocabulary of financial terms and communication
Throughout the course, we ask for your opinion and you are able to work with your teacher to design your course. At the end of your course, you receive a certificate for presentation to employers. All executive students also receive an individual written evaluation of their progress.
You can also combine English for Automobile Industry with General English and/or Business English. Topics covered in the Executive English course include remedial work on pronunciation, accent reduction, vocabulary building and writing skills, specific to your profession.
You can also study:
- Telephone skills
- Interviewing techniques
- Conferences and meetings
- Reading and discussing business publications
- Business writing: memos, letters, reports
- Cross-cultural tips
- Social and business customs
- Simulated business situations and role-plays
Business English courses for Executives and Professionals according to students' specific needs are offered in small groups and one-to-one.
Requirements and Class size
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Max group class size: 4
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- Level: intermediate to advanced
We offer three formats of Executive Business English programs:
- Mini-Group Executive English Classes with 20 lessons a week in the morning and/or in the afternoon, Monday through Friday. Choose this program if you want maximum contact with international colleagues and require a more general approach to English classes.
- Combination of Mini-Group and Private One-to-One Executive English Classes. Choose this program if you want to combine contact with international colleagues with very specific input sessions relating to your particular professional field.
- Private One-to-One Executive English Classes with 20, 30 and 40 lessons a week. Choose this option for maximum intensity and progress, with a program designed solely to meet your objectives and needs.
Executive Courses start every Monday.
||from 1 week
||Intermediate to Advanced
|Lessons per week
||20 mini-group lessons a week
|| Morning: from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm, Monday through Friday
Afternoon: from 12:30 pm to 16:15 pm, Monday through Friday
||maximum 4, minimum 2 executive students. If there is only one student in the group class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week.
||21 years of age
|Prices and Dates
||Click here for prices and starting dates.