Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionals are designed for international executives and professionals with specific English language requirements, who only have a limited amount of time available.
Our executive students are asked to complete a needs analysis before starting the course, enabling teachers to assess their particular language requirements and to formulate a program tailored to the needs of each student. Your progress is constantly monitored, and your course is adapted to meet your needs and priorities.
Intensive English Program for Executives and Professionals can be focused on General English, Business English, American English Pronunciation & Accent Reduction and special English courses such as:
For executives and professionals who work in a specific industry, we can offer specialized courses:
We also offer:
All specialized courses can be combined with General English and/or Business English as well as being taken by themselves.
Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionalss are offered in small groups and one-to-one.
Requirements and class size
- Group class size: Maximum 4, minimum 2 executive students
- Minimum age: 21 years and over.
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- Level: beginner to advanced
At our school in Phoenix, we provide executive classrooms equipped with:
- Free broadband Internet
- Free email access
- TV and video
- Daily newspapers and business periodicals
We offer three formats of Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionals:
- Mini-Group Executive English Courses with 20 lessons a week in the morning or afternoon, Monday through Friday. Choose this program if you want maximum contact with international colleagues and require a more general approach to Platinum English.
- Combination of Mini-Group and Private One-to-One Executive English Classes. Choose this program if you want to combine contact with international colleagues with very specific input sessions relating to your particular professional field.
- Private One-to-One Executive English Classes with 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 lessons a week. Choose this option for maximum intensity and progress, with a program designed solely to meet your objectives and needs.
Executive Courses start every Monday.
||from 1 week
||Beginner to Advanced
|Lessons per week
||20 mini-group lessons a week
|| from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm, Monday through Friday
||maximum 4, minimum 2 executive students. If there is only one student in the group class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week.
||21 years of age
|Prices and Dates
||Click here for prices and starting dates.