English for Marketing & Advertising course is designed for marketing and advertising professionals who need to communicate confidentially and effectively in English.
English for Marketing & Advertising course includes:
- a broad range of material targeting key areas of marketing, advertising and corporate communication
- tips addressing key language points, useful phrases and strategies
- topics addressing language and cultural issues
- stimulating role-plays for pairwork and group tasks
- interactive exercises to practice communication, useful phrases and vocabulary specific to marketing and advertising
Throughout the course, we ask for your opinion, and you are able to work with your teacher to design your course. At the end of your course, you receive a certificate for presentation to employers. All executive students also receive an individual written evaluation of their progress.
You can also combine English for Marketing & Advertising with General English and/or Business English course. Topics covered in Executive English course include remedial work on pronunciation and accent reduction and vocabulary building and writing skills, specific to your profession.
You can also study:
- Telephone skills
- interviewing techniques
- Conferences and meetings
- Reading and discussing business publications
- Business writing: memos, letters, reports
- Cross-cultural tips
- Social and business customs
- Simulated business situations and role-plays
Business English courses for Executives and Professionals according to students' specific needs are offered in small groups and one-to-one.
Requirements and Class size
- Minimum Age: 21 years and over.
- Max group class size: 4
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- Level: intermediate to advanced
We offer three formats of Executive Business English programs:
- Mini-Group Executive English Classes with 20 lessons a week in the morning and/or in the afternoon, Monday through Friday. Choose this program if you want maximum contact with international colleagues and require a more general approach to English classes.
- Combination of Mini-Group and Private One-to-One Executive English Classes. Choose this program if you want to combine contact with international colleagues with very specific input sessions relating to your particular professional field.
- Private One-to-One Executive English Classes with 20, 30 and 40 lessons a week. Choose this option for maximum intensity and progress, with a program designed solely to meet your objectives and needs.
Executive Courses start every Monday.
||1 to 4 weeks
||Intermediate to Advanced
|Lessons per week
||20 mini-group lessons a week
|| Morning: from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm, Monday through Friday
Afternoon: from 12:30 pm to 16:15 pm, Monday through Friday
||maximum 4, minimum 2 executive students. If there is only one student in the group class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week.
||21 years of age
|Prices and Dates
||Click here for prices and starting dates.