English Language School in Provo, Utah. Enrollment.
Thank you very much for your interest in the IPSA Consortium English Language School in Provo, Utah, USA!
Learning English at English Language School in Provo is safe, affordable, and smart! Strategically located in Provo, Utah, one of the safest and most affordable places to live in the United States, English Language School in Provo provides the perfect atmosphere for students.
How to apply?
Please find below links to the application forms.
Please send us the folowing:
- Click here to access our Online Secure Application Form.
In our Online Secure Form, we utilize the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) authentication and RC4 128 bit encryption technology. SSL encryption protects information being transmitted across the internet to our processing center. Please note that you may apply online only if you pay application fees and the tuition deposit online by credit card (We accept Visa and MasterCard).
- Click here to acess a monospaced printable Application Form.
We encourage you to apply online, but you may also print out a monospaced Application Form from your browser, complete it and send your application by mail or fax your application it to +1 (602) 942-6734. Using the printable application form, you can make your payment of the application fees and the tuition deposit by credit card, wire transfer to our bank account or by certified check/money order.
Upon receiving your application and your payment of the enrollment fees and the tuition deposit, we will send you a registration confirmation and invoice. Normally, it takes 5 to 6 business days to process your application.
- Completed application (printed or online).
- An autobiographical essay including reasons for wishing to study in the USA (optional).
- A non-refundable application fee of US$150.00, course registration fee of $100.00 and a tuition deposit of $250.00. The Tuition Deposit is part of the cost of your course and is deducted from the total tuition fees. The tuition deposit is not an additional cost. Please note that your application will be considered only when your payment of the enrollment fees and the tuition deposit has been received.
If you require accommodation, please also pay the accommodation placement fee of $155.00 with your application.
The payment of the balance of fees is due upon receipt of invoice. Your place will be confirmed only when the full payment has been received. The full payment must be paid before we can issue documentation in support of a visa application (Official letter of acceptance, I-20 form) if required. You may pay the balance by wire transfer, certified check or money order, or by credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard. You will find payment details on the printable or online Application forms.
Return to the Top
Visas and Application Deadlines.
Anyone coming to the U.S. with the sole intention of studying has to get a student visa. A visa allows you to travel to a Port of Entry of the United States (usually an airport); it does not grant you permission to enter the country or stay for any length of time.
Once you have been accepted, you will be sent an I-20 form. This form needs to be taken to a U.S. Consultate or Embassy, together with a valid passport and a bank statement or letter from your banker or corporate sponsor written on letterhead, which shows funds in excess of the total amount listed on. After the application has been processed and accepted by the U.S. Consulate or Embassy the student will receive a Student (F-1) Visa.
To qualify for a student visa (F-1), you have to register for the full-time English language course. You can attend Short-Term courses on a Tourist Visa or Visa Waiver Program. Click here for more information about getting a visa and to review frequently asked questions about student visas.
Before we issue the I-20 we will also have to receive documentary evidence that you have sufficient funds for your stay here in USA. A copy of your passport is also required. If you request the I-20 form, then this documentary evidence and the copy of your passport must accompany your application (if you apply online, you may fax the documents to +1 (602) 942-6734 or you can scan the documents and send them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org). We are obliged to hold this information on file for the immigration authorities.
The documentary evidence can be either of the following:
Please note that students will also have to provide this evidence at their USA Embassy (Consulate) when processing their visa.
- Supporting evidence of financial means (e.g. a recent bank statement) to cover tuition and living expenses for the duration of their stay
- A supporting letter of financial responsibility from the parent accompanied by evidence of financial means.
- A letter of sponsorship from a company or organization together with evidence of financial means.
- A notarized Statement of Sponsor Support. Click here to download the Statement of Sponsor Support Form in PDF format.
It takes time to obtain a student visa. Please apply as early as possible. Normally, we must receive your application no later than 30 days before the program starts. If you do not a student visa, you can also apply less than 30 days before the beginning of the program. However, acceptance of late applications is subject to space availability. Minimum age: 18 (except the programs for Juniors).
If you are an F1 student currently in the United States, you can transfer to our school. Please send us your application and we will send you our Transfer Form upon your registation. You will need to bring this form to your current school's student advisor and ask them to return the form to us by fax.
If you are in the United States on B-1/B-2 or J-1 visa, you can apply for the change of status to F-1 student status. The school may assist you in the change of status process. Please send us your application and we will send you detailed instructions upon your registation. There will be additional fees: change of status application fee of $150, process fee of $200 + fees payable to immigration. Please note that you can start attending school within 30 days after you get the change of status approved by the Homeland Security.
Click here to access our Online Secure Application Form
Return to the Top
Other Terms and Conditions.
IPSA and Member Schools are not liable in any cases of force majeure (according to the law) or for actions of the students and their consequences.
Postponement of Courses
The office must receive written notification at least 21 days before your course begins in order to transfer the deposits to a later course date. If it becomes necessary to postpone the program you have booked, we will try in all cases to reschedule for you but if the notice is less than two weeks we reserve the right to charge 20% of the tuition fee. Three weeks notice is also required to change accommodation. Refunds can only be given if this notice period is given. If the request for postponement is received less than 30 days before the course begins and then the course with a new starting date is cancelled before this new starting date, the course is considered to be cancelled less than 30 days before the beginning of the course regardless the actual date when the cancellation notice has been received.
Cancellation before arrival
You must inform the office in writing. If the U.S. Consulate in your country refuses to issue you a student visa you must cancel the course and return the letter of refusal from the U.S. Embassy, the original Letter of Acceptance and I-20 to the IPSA Enrollment Center without delay. Any refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation notification (if visa was not requested) or receiving the above mentioned documents. Cancellation fees are charged as follows, and any balance is refunded less any bank charges and non-refundable items:
- If the course is cancelled more than 40 days before the course begins: the cancellation fee is charged in the amount of $200.00.
- If the course is cancelled 40 days or less, but no later than 21 days before the course begins: the cancellation fee is charged in the amount of $350.00.
- If the course is cancelled 21 days or less, but no later than 7 days before the course begins: the cancellation fee is charged in the amount of $500.00.
- If the course is cancelled 7 days or less before the course begins, there is no refund.
- On host family accommodation, full payment has to be received 3 weeks prior to the start of the program otherwise the accommodation will be cancelled and used by other students. In case of cancellation less then 21 days before the accommodation check-in date, the accommodation fees for 2 weeks are not refundable. Terms and conditions of cancellation and refunds for apartment rentals may vary depending on the landlord requirements.
In case of partial cancellation, we reserve the right to charge 20% of the tuition fee for the cancelled portion of the course.
Cancellation after the course and/or lodging has started
In no case money will be refunded once the course and/or lodging has started. No refund can be given for partial attendance or the discontinuance or interruption of a course. Deposits and fees are not transferable from person to person. Students are advised to take out cancellation insurance with their local provider in case they need to cancel their courses within 21 days of the start date, or while they are on the course. We reserve the right to cancel any class.
There is no refund if a student requested an I-20 and received a student visa unless this visa has been cancelled by the American Embassy/Consulate before the beginning of the course.
The School reserves the right to terminate without notice the course and accommodation of any student who persistently misconducts him/herself in classes or in the family. Cancellation charges apply as above.
Return to the Top