The course consists of General English classes in the morning and English for Tourism in the afternoon, for 4 weeks, with 28 lessons per week.
This 4 week course is ideal for those in the tourism or hospitality industries or for international travellers. Using a published course book written by our Principal, you will learn about many aspects of this exciting industry and the vocabulary used in travel services, hotels and hospitality. Key Features of the course include:
- Work on practical language using authentic materials and situations, with an emphasis on communicative skills and specialist vocabulary.
- A topic-based syllabus - topics include: hotels, air travel, cruises, travel agencies, tour operation, types of holiday, the organisation and structure of tourism, guiding, future developments in tourism.
- Study visits and speakers working in tourism are arranged.
- Course content fits in with vocational training courses internationally.
- Classes are held in small groups: maximum 12, average 8, per class.
- There are a variety of programme options including shorter or less intensive courses, and closed group options which may include specialised assignments and projects individually designed for the particular needs of each participant.