The English language school in Fort Lauderdale was founded in 1992 and is a modern, self-contained learning centre sharing a property with our student hotel.
The school is only seven minutes from the beach and has easy access to a variety of restaurants, supermarkets, banks, shopping centres and a public library. There are 13 modern classrooms, wireless internet access throughout the school as well as a fully equipped multimedia centre with free internet access.
The outdoor tropical patio and nearby swimming pool, jacuzzi and fitness centre are great settings for meeting friends.
- Reception area
- A large multi-media center with free Internet access
- School located on a shared property with our student hotel
- 13 classrooms
- Outdoor patio where students can socialize
- Swimming pool for the use of all students
- 12 computer assisted language learning stations for grammar and vocabulary studies
- On-site reservations for excursions, car rentals, cruise and hotels
- Founded in 1992
- Number of Teachers: Full time: 4, Part time: summer 48, winter 20
- Maximum number of students: 300
- Average number of students in Florida's summer: 300
- Average number of students in Florida's winter: 80
- Peak enrolment season: July and August
- Low enrolment season: December and June