Our school offers small, student-centered language classes. The class size is limited and there are various types of classes for many different levels of students. For a better learning environment, students are divided into appropriate levels. We offer both full and part time classes with convenient schedules.
The mission of our English Language school in San Luis Obispo is to help each student achieve proficiency in the English language. We provide quality English language education and services. We are dedicated to helping students achieve their goals. Your goals are our goals.
While offering a variety of language courses, our school focuses on providing intensive English instruction to international students. The students will find a well-organized and structured academic curriculum, as well as a variety of support services. These services have been carefully developed for the particular needs of international students to make their stay in the United States more rewarding.
The school's goal is to set and maintain high educational standards and effective instructional techniques. We are proud to list the following approvals and affiliations:
- United States Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service authorization to accept international students and issue I-20 forms for F-1 visas
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education (BPPVE)
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisors (NAFSA)
- American Association of Intensive English Programs (AAIEP)
- Teachers of English as Second or Other Language (TESOL)
- California Association of Teachers of English as a Second or Other Language (CATESOL)
- California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS)
- Modern Language Association (MLA)