We offer different English language programs and courses at two English Language Schools in Waikiki, a safe and convenient business/tourist district of Honolulu that has many hotels, condominiums, apartments, shopping centers, bars and restaurants within a short walking distance of the School. Whether you enjoy shopping, international cuisine, an exciting nightlife, surfing, golfing, or just relaxing on the beach, Waikiki has it all!
English Language School - Kalakaua Campus
English Language School - Kalakaua Campus offers English classes that are carefully designed according to the latest research in teaching English as a second language:
- Intensive and Short-Term English Program for college students and adult learners
- English language and activities programs for children and teens from the ages of 6 to 12 (K-STEP) and 13 to 17 (J-STEP). These program take place for 2 weeks in December/January, for 2 weeks in March/April and for the entire months of July and August.
English Language School - Ala Moana Campus
English Language School - Ala Moana Campus offers the following programs:
Click here to review the school's online brochure, choose the English language program that is right for you and apply online.
- General English courses from 2 to 48 weeks
- Buisness English
- TOEFL and TOEIC preparation courses
- Cambride Exams preparation courses
- University Pathway program
- Summer Teen Activity English language program
- Private English Tutoting
- English plus Surfing