Program Overview and Requirements
- Ages 15 and up
- English instruction in the mornings (Mon-Fri) and water polo practice in the afternoons
- Excellent water polo instruction and games
- Choice of homestay or Residence Club accommodations
- High quality educational program
- All levels of English welcome (beginning through advanced)
- Open to both male and female participants
Students will participate in our 15-hour Intensive English program. The Intensive English program is designed to improve all areas of the English language including reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, pronunciation, idioms, etc. The program will be offered at different levels (beginning through advanced). In addition to our academic programs, school offers social, recreational, and cultural activities on a regular basis.
All our instructors hold Bachelor's degrees, have extensive ESL teacher training/credentials and enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment. Many of our
teachers also hold Master's degrees as well. All are experienced and caring American
professionals who are concerned with each student's academic progress.
Water polo program:
The water polo practices will take place at a local swimming pool. The program will be composed of practice given by professiona l and experienced coaches and games with
American teams. Players will learn new playing techniques and strategies and practice new skills during games and tournaments.