Our University Placement Service will help you enter any university, college, community college, or vocational school in the U.S. After you complete your English program at English Language School in San Diego, we will help you select and apply to the school that's right for you.
School's alliances with local institutions provides our students with the opportunities to audit or simply observe mainstream classes. This great opportunity is strongly recommended to our intermediate students to familiarize them with the American educational system.
This alliance between our school and a few local institutions allows our most advanced students to experience a freshman workload while still attending our college-prep courses. This option is the most intensive for our students. Students are expected to perform at the level and speed of their American classmates.
University Placement Service Highlights:
English Language School in San Diego will do the following:
- Provide a personal academic advisor who will help you choose the best school for you, your interests, and your academic objectives.
- Guide you through the research, paperwork, and application procedure for entering a college, university, or vocational school.
- Assist with credential evaluation to certify your transcripts or credentials.
- Set up appointments and campus visits to schools in which you are interested.
- Translate any documents necessary for college placement.
Graduating English Language School in San Diego students may enter a local community college with our recommendation. There are many advantages to considering a community college, including cost, convenience, and often smaller classes. In addition, many community colleges don't require a declared major until the second year if you are not yet sure what your major will be.