Our English Language School in San Francisco, California, USA offer General English plus English for Tourism courses (28 lesson per week).
Students have General English classes in the morning (20 lessons a week) and non-specialist English for Tourism in the afternoon (8 lessons a week).
Level: Intermediate level or above
Duration: 4 weeks
Schedule: 09:00 - 15:30 (Monday through Friday)
A typical General English program in the morning includes:
- Developing and improving your spoken English to make you a clearer and more confident speaker
- Developing your listening and comprehension skills
- Learning and reviewing the basic grammatical structures of the English language
- Everyday English - language that you can use in real-life situations, both spoken and written
- Reading practice and comprehension testing
English for Tourism is ideal for those in the tourism or hospitality industries or for international travellers. Using a published course book written by Dr. Keith Harding, you will learn about many aspects of this exciting industry and the vocabulary used in travel services, hotels and hospitality.
For detailed information about General English plus English for Tourism course, please visit the school's online brochure:
English Language School in San Diego, California, USA offers General English plus English for Travel and Hospitality for students or professionals who are interested in working in the travel and hospitality industry.
This program is comprised of Core General English Classes (Reading and Writing; Listening and Speaking) in the morning (15 hours a week) and elective English for Travel and Hospitality course in the afternoon (5 or 10 hours a week).